- Yellowstone Season 3 Finale was most watched original telecast on basic cable since November 2018.
- S3 finale drew 10.7M total viewers including simulcast and encores.
- S3 finale drew 7.6M total viewers in L+3 for the Paramount Network 9pm premiere making the episode the most watched in series history
- S3 finale was the most watched telecast in network history.
- A whopping 1M more viewers than any other ep in series history
- Season is up in L+3 with gains of +19% in P25-54 and +18% with P18-49
- S3 finale vs. S2 finale saw series high key demo increases of:
- +30% in P25-54
- +18% in P18-49
- +33% in P2+
Source: Nielsen; Live+3; ad-supported cable; yearly averages; excludes repeats, news, and sport
Source: Nielsen; Live+3; ad-supported cable; excludes repeats, news, and sports
The series stars world-renowned actor and Oscar®-winner Kevin Costner as John Dutton, who controls the largest, contiguous ranch in the United States. Amid shifting alliances, unsolved murders, open wounds, and hard-earned respect; the ranch is in constant conflict with those it borders; an expanding town, an Indian reservation, and vicious business rivalries.
The Paramount Network original drama is co-produced by 101 Studios. Co-created by Taylor Sheridan and John Linson, “Yellowstone’s” executive producers include John Linson, Art Linson, Taylor Sheridan, Kevin Costner, David C. Glasser, Bob Yari and Stephen Kay.
Viacom is home to premier global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, apps, games, consumer products, social media experiences, and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 180 countries. Viacom’s media networks, including Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Spike, BET, CMT, TV Land, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., Logo, Nicktoons, TeenNick, Channel 5 (UK), Telefe (Argentina) and Paramount Channel, reach over 3.9 billion cumulative television subscribers worldwide. Paramount Pictures is a major global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. For more information about Viacom and its businesses, visit www.viacom.com. Keep up with Viacom news by following Viacom’s blog at blog.viacom.com and Twitter feed at www.twitter.com/viacom.