This fall, swolemates bring the heat to Paramount Network when the all-new competition series, Battle of the Fittest Couples premieres on Tuesday, October 15 at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT. Battle of the Fittest Couples takes ripped couples and puts them through an intense competition that not only tests them on their physical and mental toughness, but how they work together as a team. Hosted by real life couple, former Bachelorette, JoJo Fletcher and former NFL Quarterback Jordan Rodgers these two are no strangers to the competition world.
“We are so excited to be hosting, Battle of the Fittest Couples! We love working out as a couple, through doing so, we have learned so much about each other, and it has strengthened our relationship,” says JoJo Fletcher.
“Not only is this a physical competition, but it’s about partnership and our goal is to have every couple leave this competition stronger both emotionally and physically,” says Jordan Rodgers.
In Battle of the Fittest Couples, 12 of the toughest and most competitive couples battle their way through grueling, physical and mental main event challenges that will put every ounce of their athleticism to the test. The losing couple is automatically put up for elimination and the winning couple gets to call the shots on choosing another couple to send with them into the “Rage Cage.” The ruthless rivals will then battle it out in a head-to-head brawl where one team will prevail and the other, sent home.
Through every episode, physical limits are pushed, alliances are made, and relationships are tested. In the end only one couple will win $100,000 and be named “Fittest Couple.”
- Heaven and Michael “The Muscle” – Charlotte, NC
- Instagram: @heavenyasmeen & @cleancutphysique
- Christina and Andy “The God Squad” – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Instagram: @holyfitwomen & @holyfitgym
- Talya and Blake “The Georgia Peaches” – Dalton, GA
- Instagram: @misstalyashea & @chastainmuscle
- Christina and Jaret “The Track Stars” – Mechanicsburg, PA
- Instagram: @khalittle & @jaretcampisi
- Jessika and Robbie “The Private Trainers” – Maui, HI
- Instagram: @czechfit & @rmfitness
- Shay and Kyle “The Crossfitters” – Sacramento, CA
- Instagram: @shalaina_cameron & @kyle_cameron_fitness
- Nicole and Tony “The Young Guns” – Casselberry, FL
- Instagram: @nicolecairns & @tonecello
- Erin and Jordan “The Schemers” – Columbus, OH
- Instagram: @erindimondfitness & @duggaesthetics
- Christie and Josh “Tall and Small” – Tampa, FL
- Instagram: @christie_jauch & @23jrey
- Ryann and Tyler “The Fitness Models” – Los Angeles, CA
- Instagram: @itsryannmurphy & @itsmetylerjames
- Ashley and Mathew “The Yogis” – Pahoa, HI
- Instagram: @theyogacouple
- Kathy and Luther “The Celebrity Trainers” – Windermere, FL
- Instagram: @kathy_drayton & @lutherfreeman
Battle of the Fittest Couples joins Paramount Network’s roster of unscripted series which also includes Wife Swap, Ink Master and spin-off Ink Master: Grudge Match which debuts this fall, the long-running Bar Rescue and new entry to the franchise Marriage Rescue, as well as the Emmy® Award-nominated Lip Sync Battle.
Battle of the Fittest Couples is a 51 Minds Production with Christian Sarabia, Nicole Elliott, Keith Geller, and Steve Kaufman serving as Executive Producers. Paramount Network’s Tori Socha is the series’ executive in charge of production.
About Paramount Network:
Paramount Network is a premium entertainment destination that pushes the limits of storytelling with bold original scripted and non-scripted series. Inspired by over a century of cinema, Paramount Network is where today’s brightest stars bring the experience of the big screen to every screen with stories that are immersive, inclusive, and deeply personal. A subsidiary of Viacom Inc., Paramount Network has a global reach of 234 million households across 117 countries. For up-to-the-minute and archival press information and photographs visit Paramount Network’s press site at paramountnetwork.com/press and follow us on Twitter at @ParamountNetPR for the latest in breaking news updates, behind-the-scenes information and photos.
About 51 Minds:
51 Minds Entertainment is the traditionally non-scripted production powerhouse behind shows like Below Deck (Bravo), Below Deck: Mediterranean (Bravo), Below Deck Sailing Vessel (Bravo), Truck Night in America (History Channel), The Grand Hustle (BET) and T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle (VH1). A division of Endemol Shine North America, 51 Minds recently expanded into scripted TV and film, including BEATS for Netflix. Christian Sarabia serves as President, 51 Minds Entertainment, while Temple Williams serves as Chief Operating Officer.
Battle of the Fittest Couples
Battle of the Fittest Couples premieres on Tuesday, October 15 at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT on Paramount Network.
Viacom is home to premier global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, apps, games, consumer products, social media experiences, and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 180 countries. Viacom’s media networks, including Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Spike, BET, CMT, TV Land, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., Logo, Nicktoons, TeenNick, Channel 5 (UK), Telefe (Argentina) and Paramount Channel, reach over 3.9 billion cumulative television subscribers worldwide. Paramount Pictures is a major global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. For more information about Viacom and its businesses, visit www.viacom.com. Keep up with Viacom news by following Viacom’s blog at blog.viacom.com and Twitter feed at www.twitter.com/viacom.