Meet the Cast of Ink Master Season 2
Meet the artists of season 2 before Ink Master returns Tuesday, October 9 at 10/9c with back-to-back one-hour episodes.
In this season of Ink Master, the ante is raised, now that 16 top tattoo artists from around the country battling it out in permanent ink for a $100,000 grand prize. (Not to mention an editorial feature in the preeminent tattoo magazine Inked and the bragging rights title of 'Ink Master.')
Meet the contestants who will be duking it out in front of judges Dave Navarro, Oliver Peck and Chris Nunez.
· Tray "Big Daddy" Benham –Owner and artist at Big Daddy's Tattoo in Radcliff & Elizabethtown, KY
· Clint Cummings - Owner and artist at Sparrows Tattoo Company in Mansfield, TX
·Nick D'Angelo –Owner and artist at The Black Pearl in Buffalo, NY
· Jamie Davies – Owner and artist at Tattooz Ink in Redding, CA
· Katherine "Tatu Baby" Flores – Self-employed tattoo artist in Miami, FL
· La Ron "Ron" Givens –Tattoo artist at Cat Tattoo's Elite Studio in Addison, TX
· Steven "Kay Kutta" Givens – Owner and artist at Kutthouse Tattoos in Fayetteville, NC
· Thomas "TJ" Halvorsen– Co-owner and artist at Foolish Pride Tattoo Co. in St. Petersburg, FL
· Cee Jay "Inky" Jones – Tattoo artist at Suicide Kings Tattoo Parlor in Canton, MI
· Mark Matthews – Self-employed tattoo artist in San Francisco, CA
· Sarah Miller – Owner and tattoo artist at Wyld Chyld Tattoo in Pittsburgh, PA
· Sebastian Murphy – Tattoo artist at Detroit Ink in Mount Clemens, MI
· Jesse Smith – Owner and artist at Loose Screw Tattoo in Richmond, VA
· Little Mike – Owner and artist at Addicted to Ink in White Plains, NY
· Steven Tefft– Owner and artist at 12 Tattoos in Groton, CT
· Lalo Yunda– Tattoo artist at Sacred Tattoo in New York, NY
View the artists' bios and portfolios here.
Fans are encouraged to 'like' the official "Ink Master" Facebook page and join in the "Ink Master" conversation by following @SPIKETV on Twitter and using #InkMaster. Biographies, photo gallery portfolios videos introducing the contestants can be found on Spike's dedicated "Ink Master" destination online, inkmaster.spike.com. There users can also find full episodes, video clips and blog posts, which will be updated throughout the season. The latest in tattoo culture and show news can be found on the "Ink Master" Tumblr and Pinterest pages. For behind-the-scenes "Ink Master" photos, follow @spiketv on Instagram.
Watch the season 2 trailer here: